Sump Pump Installation and Repair
24 Hour Sump Pump Specialists in Southeastern Wisconsin
Clear Flo Plumbing repairs and installs sump pumps for Southeastern Wisconsin homes. Our sump pump installers are certified technicians who aim to free your mind of worry. Whether you’re looking for sump pump replacement, repairs or installation, Clear Flo will handle it. Your sump pump won’t pick the most convenient hour to break down, so we offer 24-hour sump pump repair in Milwaukee and the surrounding area. If your sump pump is backed up, you should contact Clear Flo for sump pump maintenance right away.
10 Signs You Need to Replace Your Sump Pump:
- Strange noises. Unfamiliar noises coming from your sump pump can indicate damaged parts.
- Excessive vibration. If a sump pump sucks up hard debris, the impellers can be damaged.
- Infrequent pump usage. If your sump pump is sparsely used, its life span will be reduced.
- Runs all the time. If your sump pump is always running, the switch can lose connection.
- Irregular cycling. If your sump pump is cycling on and off, there may be a wiring malfunction.
- Long run time. Your sump pump may not have enough horsepower for the volume of water.
- Visible rust. Rust may indicate corroded battery terminals or bacteria in your sump pump.
- 7+ years old. Replacing sump pumps every 7 years is a proper routine.
- Stuck motor. If your sump pump is handling thick material, it may need a cleaning.
- Motor failure. An internal wiring failure can cause your sump pump to stop working.
A damaged sump pump should be replaced as quickly as possible to protect your home from flooding. Clear Flo plumbing is available around the clock for sump pump installations, replacements & repairs.
Sump Pump Installer Near Milwaukee
A properly functioning sump pump is important for Wisconsin homes. Sump pumps are built to protect your home through heavy rains in spring and summer and melting snow and ice in long Wisconsin winters. Our licensed and certified sump pump installers will prevent flooding in your basement, ruined furniture and belongings, and threats to your home’s foundation. Contact Clear Flo plumbing today for an estimate on installing a sump pump in your home.
If water runs through it, we do it
Clear Flo Plumbing's residential plumbing services include 24 hour emergency plumbing, fixture installation and gas line installation. We service the Southeast Wisconsin area, including Elm Grove, Brookfield, Wauwatosa, West Allis, Butler, West Milwaukee, Pewaukee, Waukesha, New Berlin and the surrounding areas.
If you’re in need of sump pump installation, repair, or replacement contact Clear Flo Plumbing today.