Tankless Water Heater Rental & Installation
Tank or Tankless: What’s the Difference?
Unlike a traditional water heater that heats water in a tank, a tankless water heater warms up the water with a burner and sends it directly to your faucet through a heat exchanger. Tankless water heaters can be up to 34% more energy-efficient and save up to 50% of fuel costs compared to tank water heaters. Because they have lower operating and energy costs, tankless water heaters can last more than 20 years. The water heater technicians at Clear Flo Plumbing can install, repair or maintain your tankless water heater.
Tankless Water Heaters Work Well For…
- Small homes: No bulky storage tank means more space for you to work with. Small homes benefit from this perk.
- Lots of family members: As long as showers aren’t taken simultaneously, tankless water heaters can keep up with high levels of hot water usage.
- Busy people: Tankless water heaters offer hot water in an instant. No need to run the faucet or plan a few minutes ahead.
Gas & Electric Tankless Water Heater Installation
Tankless water heaters can be powered by gas or electricity. Each fuel source has its own benefits and pitfalls:
- Gas tankless water heaters have lower operating costs and more heating power than electric water heaters.
- Electric tankless water heaters are smaller, easier to install and are lower maintenance than gas water heaters.
Rent a Tankless Water Heater from Clear Flo
The cost of owning a hot water heater is rising. Get ahead of the trends by renting a tankless water heater from Clear Flo instead! We offer a wide selection of Bradford White water heaters to rent at $25 per month. This monthly fee covers installation, repairs and 24/7 maintenance. Not ready to rent yet? We offer other name brand water heaters for purchase and installation.