Water Heater Rental Benefits
What Are Some of the Advantages of Renting A Water Heater Over Buying
A reliable water heater is a necessity in every home, but is it necessary to purchase your own? Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of water heater rentals.
- Free Installation. If you’re worried about up-front costs, renting is the way to go. Initial purchase + installation can run anywhere from $1,000 to $1,800 for a new water heater. Clear Flo Plumbing water heater rentals are just $25 a month, with installation 100% free.
- Free 24/7 Repair & Maintenance. Most common water heater repairs range from $200 - $850. Renting a water heater from Clear Flo Plumbing comes with 24/7 repair and maintenance availability absolutely free. Through yearly service, we stay on top of your water heater’s maintenance so you’re never surprised by unexpected repairs or replacements, or even worse, a cold shower!
- Save On Heating Costs. With professional installation, combined with regular maintenance, and expert know-how to add an energy controller, you can save up to 30% on your heating bills. Most water heaters are installed and then forgotten until an issue arises. Rental services provide regular maintenance to make sure your heater is always running optimally for your home and your climate. so you can reap the savings.
- No Long-Term Commitment. Maybe you’re not envisioning a long term future with this home or property. Or maybe you just had a water heater failure and need a replacement fast. Water heater rentals allow you to get your property functioning quickly, without the upfront costs, and no long term commitments. If you end up moving to another property or end up deciding you want to purchase your own water heater, you can! There are no wasted investments with water heater rentals, it’s as simple as canceling your service, the terms can vary per contract.
- You Can Take it With You. With all the plumbing and heavy transportation, relocating water heaters can be an expensive headache. Most water heaters stay put once they’ve been installed until they eventually need to be replaced. With a water heater rental, moving is as easy as starting a new rental agreement at your new location!
- Overall Cost. Probably the first factor every property owner considers. We all want to save money, but do you really save money in the long run by buying over renting? In our professional experience, no. The average life span of a water heater is 8-12 years, meaning with a $25/month rental fee, you’ll spend a maximum of 3,600 over the course of 12 years. Initial payment plus installation for a water heater can run anywhere from $1,000 - $1,800 alone, with repairs costing an upwards of $800. So when buying you’re essentially banking on not running into any major issues in that 12-year span. That’s never a guarantee, even with regular maintenance, and that’s another added expense. The bottom line, renting is the safer bet when it comes to saving on costs, especially in the short term.
Contact Clear Flo Plumbing for a free quote on the best water heater for your home & more information on water heater rentals.